[ngIRCd-ML] Ngircd rehash/permission issues

Neuman1812 neuman1812 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 14:59:34 CEST 2014

Hi John.. Thanks.     I know I shouldn't run with sudo,  but I've been
unable to run it any other way.  I just dont know enough about
permissions to change it.  I think the problem started when I installed
it.  Using the 21.1 version I downloaded.  I ran the .configure  /
make   and then when it came to "make install"  it wouldn't work
"premission denied"  So I had to use sudo make install.  I realize this
was the mistake..but Im not sure how to fix it.

Im running an ubuntu server which does have the package.. but its an
older version.. 20.