[ngIRCd-ML] Support fir OpenSSL CipherList

Bastian bastian-ngircd at t6l.de
Thu Sep 5 13:54:19 CEST 2013

Hi all,

  find attached a patch which enables a configuration option CipherList.
  This can be used to select/deselect ciphers used for tls/ssl
  connections.

  This became significant to me, because my network ops detected my
  ngIRCd would allow low and already known to be broken ciphers.

  Sorry, this is only for OpenSSL, gnutls is not included.
  Please also mind, that this was the first time for me looking into
  ngIRCd code. I hope I got all the meanings about config reading and
  checking properly.

  Hope this helps.

  Bastian