[ngIRCd-ML] PAM module

Anthony Caiafa 2600.ac at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:56:02 CEST 2012

The thing is the queries are getting through to the system and through to
the LDAP server. You can watch them take place. The problem is it
constantly returns a bad password which i am unsure why. It doesnt seem
like a privileges thing it just seems that way the module is returning the
information. Guess i just have to dig a bit more.