[ngIRCd-ML] Default Client/Channel Modes

Jerome Rose jrose.pub at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 03:11:13 CET 2011

For now I added a CLIENT_DEFAULT_MODE to defines and added it to the
Init_New_Client call in the local client init function (line 146 in
client.c). Works just fine for my current purposes, if I get some free time
I'll look into doing the same for channels, and adding config parsing so
they can be set at run time.  If I do I'll send in a patch.

Thanks for the quick replies.
-Jerome