[ngIRCd-ML] Config File Dosn't Work

Andrew Morritt andymorritt at rogers.com
Sun Nov 30 23:08:57 CET 2003

Hi. I have the sample config file, and I have copied it to
/usr/local/etc/ngircd.conf. I have not moddified the file at all. Still,
it refuses to honor some fields (Password, Admin are shown to be blank
when I use --configtest) and others are acting strangly (/oper TheOp
ThePwd fails with "Incorrect Password" exen though it's in the config
section). Anyone know what I did wrong?

Thanks
Andrew