[ngIRCd-ML] ngIRCd 0.7.5
alex at barton.de
Fri Nov 7 22:47:51 CET 2003
Here it is, a new release of ngIRCd: 0.7.5
Changes since 0.7.1 are:
- Fixed ban behavior: users which are banned from a channel can't no
longer send PRIVMSG's to this channel (fixes Bug #47).
- Fixed and enhanced the "penalty handling" of the server: commands
require more resources block the client for a short time.
- Changed the internal time resolution to one second.
- New configuration variable "MaxConnectionsIP" to limit the number of
simultaneous connections from a single IP that the server will
This configuration options lowers the risk of denial of service
(DoS), the default is 5 connections per client IP.
- Fixed build problems under Mac OS X 10.3.
- Use "-pipe" when compiling with gcc, speeds things up a little :-)
- Added new configuration variable "Listen" to bind all listening
sockets of the server to a single IP address.
- Suppress misleading error message of diff during make run.
- Enhanced test-suite and made it work on GNU/Hurd.
- Fixed minor typo in debug output :-)
It's available from (~261 KB):
The patch from 0.7.1 to 0.7.5 (~17 KB) and GnuPG signatures:
Alexander Barton, Freiburg, Germany
http://www.barton.de/, alex at barton.de
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the ngIRCd-ML